MegaExchange-MCE is developed for a cost effective supplier procurement
MegaExchange-MCE web portal is bundled with an EDI translator, automation engine, a powerful EDI data display, and an editing and validation engine. A multi-client enterprise (MCE) product that resides at the client site, it interacts with the Internet to cut data-entry time 75% and completely eliminates chargebacks due to incomplete EDI documents. MegaExchange-MCE allows both buyers and suppliers to process EDI / EDIFACT transactions using secure Internet technologies. It uses the Internet to completely eliminate the need for costly VAN (Value Added Network) and enables suppliers capable of receiving POs and sending ASNs and Invoices electronically within a few minutes. It's the ideal tool for any large enterprise that needs to align itself with those suppliers not willing to implement an extensive, costly in-house EDI transaction processing facility.
Built for enterprise wide web application, MegaExchange-MCE is designed for corporations with scores of suppliers who are interested in greatly reducing or eliminating VAN charges. It enables small suppliers to become EDI/EDIFACT or XML ready with minimal implementation effort. It works with the Internet using a web browser, and has a strong infrastructure using the most current cutting-edge technologies.
The MegaExchange-MCE infrastructure provides elaborate E-commerce capabilities making the EDI / EDIFACT trading process possible with XML, thereby bringing the old EDI / EDIFACT methods to a new technological horizon. It makes transaction data accessible throughout the enterprise web-enabling data without requiring an expensive VAN or EDI.
How MegaExchange Works
Inbound EDI / EDIFACT data is imported into a MegaExchange-MCE SQL database via FTP (File Transfer Protocol.) After receiving inbound EDI / EDIFACT data, it translates and makes it available for the targeted supplier via the Internet. An email is also automatically generated for suppliers notifying the PO arrival.
The supplier can then use the MegaExchange-MCE web portal to review inbound transactions such as POs. With a few key strokes create ASNs and invoices can be created for outbound processing. MegaExchange-MCE receives the suppliers' outbound EDI transactions and processes them accordingly.
- 24/7 availability.
- Global accessibility via a secure Internet connection.
- Quick implementation of EDI / EDIFACT and XML.
- Requires Internet and web browser to operate.,
- One central location to access all EDI / EDIFACT and XML data.
- Accessible by multiple users and locations.
- Easy to use rich GUI presentation.
- Transform POs into invoices and ASNs with just a few key strokes.
- E-mail notification of PO arrival.
- Printing capability.
- Integration for backend available
Having substantial benefits compared to traditional EDI / EDIFACT methods, MegaExchange MCE eliminates:
- The user's need to know and understand EDI / EDIFACT.
- The need for constant EDI / EDIFACT implementation and support.
- Value Added Networks (VANs) as an essential EDI / EDIFACT component, resulting in real cost savings.
- The need for in-house EDI / EDIFACT expertise.
- Time-consuming implementation routines.
- In addition, high-speed Internet document transfer, reporting capabilities and back-end integration capabilities.