Non-EDI Suppliers integrated with ERP and Legacy System
a web portal product that uses your Internet browser, interacts with a VAN and Internet such as AS2 or FTP (File Transfer Protocol) to cut data-entry time by 75%, while eliminating chargebacks due to incomplete EDI documents. MegaExchange is designed for small to midsize companies to become EDI / EDIFACT or XML ready in a very short time, usually within 24 hours. It works with the Internet using Web browser. It has a strong infrastructure using the most recent, cutting-edge technologies such as XML (eXtensible Markup Language) and standard GUI Mappers. MegaXML infrastructure provides elaborate E-commerce capabilities making EDI / EDIFACT trading process possible with XML, thereby bringing the old EDI / EDIFACT technology to new technological horizon.
MegaExchange makes transaction data accessible throughout the enterprise by web-enabling EDI data without requiring an expensive VAN (Value Added Network.) The inbound EDI / EDIFACT data is transmitted to Task Performance Group (TPG) through the trading partner's VAN and via Internet using AS2 or FTP (File Transfer Protocol.) After receiving inbound EDI / EDIFACT, MegaExchange infrastructure translates it and makes it available for the targeted supplier via the web portal. The supplier then reviews inbound transactions such as POs, and with a few key strokes creates ASNs and invoices for outbound processing. MegaXML receives the outbound transaction and creates outbound EDI / EDIFACT for transmittal to the trading partner.
- MegaExchange services includes
- 24/7 availability.
- Accessible from any remote location.
- Quick implementation of EDI / EDIFACT and XML data exchange.
- Requires only Internet and browser to operate.
- One central location to access all your EDI /EDIFACT and XML data.
- Not limited to a select list of trading partners.
- No software to buy or download.
- A fixed monthly Service Fee.
- Accessible by multiple users and locations.
- Easy to use.
- Ability to transform POs into invoices and advanced ship notices (ASNs.)
- E-mail notification.
- Printing capability.
- Integration for backend system available.
- Substantial benefits compared to traditional EDI / EDIFACT methods, MegaExchange eliminates.
- The need for costly translation software at your site.
- The need for constant software revisions due to ever-changing EDI / EDIFACT requirements.
- The user's need to know and understand EDI / EDIFACT.
- The need for constant EDI / EDIFACT and XML implementation and support.
- Value Added Networks (VANs) as an essential EDI / EDIFACT component, resulting in real cost savings.
- The need to purchase software.
- The need for in-house EDI / EDIFACT expertise.
- Time-consuming implementation routines.
- In addition, high-speed Internet document transfer, reporting capabilities and back-end integration capabilities.